How to clean a Fleshlight
After use, remove the insert from the plastic case and run hot tap water through it to remove fluid deposits.
Using standard soap or detergents to clean your gel insert will deteriorate the surface of the gel insert, resulting in a tackier feel. For an extra hygienic clean, use a specilaist cleaner like Fleshlight's Fleshwash Antibacterial Sex Toy Cleaner.
Towel-dry or air-dry the gel insert.
The gel insert will feel tacky or sticky after washing - this is normal.
To restore the original silky feeling of the insert, powder it with Fleshlight Powder Renewer.
Fleshlight dos and don'ts
- DO store your Fleshlight in its case where possible.
- DO store any additional inserts in separate bags to preserve them.
- DO use body-safe Fleshlight Powder Renewer to restore the silky feel of your Fleshlight.
- DON'T use talcum powder on your Fleshlight.
- DON'T share your Fleshlight with anyone else.
- DON'T use silicone lube with your Fleshlight. Always use water-based lube like Fleshlight's Fleshlube Water-Based Lubricant.